Tuesday, March 17, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I am nervous about sharing my time with Cadence and a new little one.
2. I would love to be able to jam out on a guitar, preferably a black or pink electric strat.
3. I wish I would have pursued volleyball more aggresively and miss playing it.
4. I travelled Europe for almost 2 months on my own the Fall after graduating High School.
5. I am completely fullfilled being Cadence's mom.
6. I am old skool in the way I raise her.
7. I have been in love with my husband since I was 17.
8. I asked him to my senior prom.
9. I have a soft spot for anything Italian.
10. Candlelight is my favorite light.
11. I love giving or receiving a handwritten letter.
12. I wish I could have met my maternal grandmother.
13. I used to have dreams with her in them.
14. I think red lipstick is fantastic and used to wear it often.
15. Maybe I was meant to live in the 1940's but I'm content to be living now.
16. I fancy red velvet cupcakes.
17. I wish I could pop and lock and glide and do the moon walk, that would be sweet.
18. I love seeking out cool antique pieces but dislike the smell of antique stores.
19. I love the smell of books.
20. My mom asked my dad to their senior prom too.
21. The sound and feel of warm sand and sea makes me feel alive.
22. I love to listen to music absurdly loud and rock out.
23. I think my voice is awesome when I rock out, eventhough I know its not.
24. I'm a romantic but not a hopeless one.
25. Since Cadence was born I pray every night and I can't wait to thank her for that someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment